Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Justin Bieber Parties with 10 Girls in Brazil, Treats Them With Junk Food

Continuing to enjoy his time in Brazil, Justin Bieber took advantage of his superstar status by scoring a group of ladies on Sunday (November 3).


While enjoying his time at a local nightclub, the 19-year-old singer invited 10 lucky gals to have a not-so-fancy dinner with him.


The club goers received a meal that included "chicken nuggets, chocolate, lollipops, chips and peanuts."


"We all had to sign contracts saying we wouldn't take any photographs, and, if we did, we agreed not to published," one of the girls Marina Binimeliz told the Daily Mirror. "I was only given my phone back when I left."


The visitor also stated that she didn't leave the home until after Justin called it a night at 9 am the next morning.


"We weren't told to go exactly. Justin just said, 'I'm tired. I think I need to go to bed. He came to me, put his arm around my waist, squeezed me and kissed me on both cheeks," Marina explained.


"He wished me a good night and told me I was very cute. This was a fantastic, perfect moment for me," she added.


Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/justin-bieber/justin-bieber-parties-10-girls-brazil-treats-them-junk-food-956188
Similar Articles: lunar eclipse   Lara Flynn Boyle   liam hemsworth   college football scores   Jesse Jackson Jr  

No comments:

Post a Comment