Thursday, May 17, 2012

Should Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder Star in 50 Shades of Grey?


Nina Dobrev hasn't read Fifty Shades of Grey yet, but with her name floating around as a possible fit for the female lead, she might want to get on it!

"All I've heard is that it's very scandalous, to say the least," the Vampire Diaries starlet told MTV. "I haven't read it, but I'm intrigued ... who knows?"

"I mean, well, I guess we'll have to see."

Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder

With co-star and real-life boyfriend Ian Somerhalder expressing interest in the role of Christian Grey, it's no surprise Dobrev has been linked to Anastasia Steele.

Working with Ian a second time isn't as appealing to Nina as you night think, though. She said if she did play Anastasia, she'd prefer another guy.

"I don't know if that's a good idea," she said of herself and Somerhalder both starring in the movie adaptation of EL James' erotic love story trilogy.

"I think it's best for any of the actors on The Vampire Diaries to kind of do their own things ... and create new characters ... if it's the same people, the fans will alway see me as Elena and they'll see him as Damon if we do a film together."

"I think it would be better [if] either he should get it or I should get it, but I know that apparently he's really great for the role, so I hope he gets it!"

Another pair of famous vampires, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, have been talked about at length as good fits, especially considering that James initially modeled the books after Edward and Bella from the Twilight saga.

What do you think? Tell us who should play Christian and Anastasia in 50 Shades of Grey by voting in our dueling surveys below!

Who should play Anastasia:

Who should play Christian:

bernard hopkins nfl draft grades devils dodgers sf giants rachel maddow gia

No comments:

Post a Comment