Saturday, May 5, 2012

This Wall-Climbing RC Stunt Car Is Your Gravity-Don't-Defy-Me Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

Remember that one time when you thought you had gravity all figured out? If you just ran fast enough at the wall, you would continue right on up it, traverse across the ceiling and back down the other wall. That's just science. Remember that? I do. It didn't work out so well. But it's looking like I've figured out a way you can do it by proxy, with this MicroGear RC Zero Gravity Wall Climbing Stunt Car. Long name, right? I guess it's all part of the magic that keeps this thing running around the walls and the ceiling in the same way that you never could. Be warned gravity, I'm coming at you! Maybe if I just buy two, and strap them to my feet... More »


mexico earthquake aziz ansari aziz ansari katherine jenkins peyton manning broncos mexico city earthquake stand your ground law

No comments:

Post a Comment